Friday, February 4, 2011

Thank you note

I would like to thank both of my parents because over the years they have really helped out with. They both have really helped me out this past year with college applications and giving me advice on what they think i should do for my future. Whenever i need advice from my dad he is always willing to be there and answer the question to the best that he can do. My mom is always there for me making me eat healthy and always cooking good food for me everyday. My parents are really generous so that i don't have to pay for my car insurance unless i get into a crash, i have to pay the difference in the insurance. The only thing that they said i have to do is put gas into the car that i drive. I am really going to miss my moms cooking when i go away to college.

No comments:

Post a Comment