Monday, February 28, 2011

Daily journal

The house was made of... wobbly wood that was from a wagon back in the 1800's. This house was probably one of the most scariest houses i have ever seen in my life and i am pretty sure that it was haunted. People have told me that the little old lady named Gabby murdered at least five people in that house and that's why the house was haunted. My friends and i decided to sneak up to the house at like ten thirty at night. I told them that this is probably one of the most dumbest ideas i have ever done in my entire life. The both of them were so happy to do this and didn't care what would happen to them. We are walking up to the house and it had this smelling fume that made me want to squint my eyes because it was so bad and horrible. As soon as we get to the door we hear a twinkle sound coming from the inside of the house. This made it even more scary, to be up there on this little old lady's front step about to open the door and see what was inside. Right as my friend started to open the door when a cop decided to turn on his sirens.

No comments:

Post a Comment