Wednesday, February 9, 2011

10 years from now....

Today i woke up at 3:30 in the morning because my newly born son wasn't able to sleep. I am trying to get used to this new house that me and my wife bought together. We are living in a nice three story house, in Minnesota, but we also have a house down in Arizona for the winter time here in Minnesota. I currently work doing mechanical engineering on different types of things that need to be fixed. This is also one of my dream jobs to do, was to be a mechanical engineer. I drive a Chevy avalanche and my wife drives a Chevy Tahoe, both which are brand new. Good thing i found my dream job that also gets paid very well so i can buy these types of things for us. My family lives in Minnesota and are coming down to see us in Arizona in the next couple of weeks. They plan on spending two weeks with us before the go to Mexico.

No comments:

Post a Comment