Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Childhood memory

My earliest childhood memory would have to be going to Disney World with my family and my grandparents. We spent about a week in Disney World and then we went on the Disney cruise ship for five days. When we were in Disney world we saw the parade we all the different Disney characters and i ended up getting a autograph book where all the Disney characters could sign it for me. One day i got a really cool tiger painted on my face and it covered my entire face, i ended up getting a lot of complements on my tiger face. Our hotel was probably the coolest hotel i have ever been in because everyday when they would come into our rooms to make our beds they would take a towel and make really cool animals out of them. I remember going out to dinner at this fifties restaurant and our waiter was really funny and i had my elbows on the table and for him that meant disrespect. So me being the immature kid i did the exact opposite and put my elbows in the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment