Thursday, February 24, 2011

Scared time in life

A time in my life where i was scared was when i was ten years old. I was in the summer time and our family was outside doing yard work around the house and my first dog was out there with us. We were all doing something and i started  to play with the dog around the yard with her ball that she had. In the backyard of my house there is a sidewalk that a lot of people with either run by or walk there dogs by. My dog would always see these people going by and would run to the backyard and start to bark at them. We never really worried about her actually going up on the sidewalk or even on to the very busy road behind my house until this day. Nobody was walking or running behind my house and my dog just took off running, so i ran after her because i didn't know where she was going to run to. She ended up running up the hill and then onto the road. So i kept following her even onto the road, didn't even look to see if there were any cars coming down the road. When i got on to the road to chase her back off i picked my head up for just a second and there were two cars coming right for me and my dog. I was lucky enough to get her and me off the road just in time before the cars got to us. I ended up yelling at my parents to grab her and to disapline her for going out of the yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment