Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Journal

I wake up and try to take a deep breath, but the deeper the breath the more severe the pain. The ground is hard beneath my back, and I feel a dull pain in my arm… I need to get out of this tent at this campground I'm staying at with friends, if i am going to lay here any longer my back will go out on me. My arm has been hurting for a couple of days now and i think it is from the four wheeler accident i was in the other day. I really need to go get that checked out at the doctor's office because i think i might have a couple broken ribs in my back. It is extremely hard for me to breathe anytime of the day but at night when i am laying down it gets even harder for me to breathe and i feel like i might die from not breathing. I remember the four wheeler rolling over top of me and then after that i don't really remember much at all. My arm got caught underneath the tire and rolled over top of it maybe even breaking my arm.

No comments:

Post a Comment