Monday, March 28, 2011

Daily journal

There i go into the dishwasher, i even have my own little spot to wear i go. That way i don't end up in the bottom of the dishwasher. Me and my friends named fork and knife all go into these little square spots. I enjoy going into the dishwasher because this will help me get clean again and then be used again and again and never be thrown away like a plastic spoon would. The only thing that is really hard to do is when I'm in the dishwasher it gets really hot and i don't like that because it kind of burns. Even though i need that hot water to get me clean i still don't like it at all. The soap part is probably the coolest thing ever because it is so smooth and it can be fun to play in. And then the final rinse to get all the soap off of me is alright, theres nothing cool about that at all. That is me a spoon on a trip through the dishwasher. Now i can be used again by a person who needs a spoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment