Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Daily journal

One vacation me and my family took was to China, and we spent four days here and just spent time looking around at the culture. As we were walking around we saw this funny looking car on the road that looked like a shoe. This little Asian guy was driving it and it was probably one of the weirdest hings i have ever seen in my life. So i quickly whipped out my phone and took a picture as he drove by, along with everyone else on the sidewalk was taking pictures to. I couldn't believe my eyes when i saw this shoe car. The little guy inside was just smiling as he was driving and kind of laughing at the same time. My parents were really confused and were thinking why would someone ever want to drive this kind of car because it had no airbags or any kind of safety features. My dad and i were thinking that we would should make a car similar to that except make it a hockey puck and add a hockey stick in there to. Both of my sisters were kind of like whatever, a little weird that someone would do that to embarrass themselves.  

No comments:

Post a Comment