Friday, March 4, 2011

Daily journal

I just found out that i am going to die, and the perfect day would be me waking up and going out to buy a new and expensive car. Then i would drive as fast as i could around the town and everywhere else. Then i would crash my car, then buy a new car. I would go buy a huge house and throw a raging party that would get busted buy the cops. I would end up paying them money to say that there was nothing going on there or it never happened. I would just travel to every fast food restaurant and keep on eating all day. I would find best friend Stu and we will throw another raging party, and then we would buy a plane a fly to Jamaica. While in Jamaica, Stu and I would find people there and would get in fights with them. My best friend Stu dies in Jamaica and then I travel back home to tell his mommy. His mom was very upset, but she said that he was supposed to die that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment