Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Daily journal

How ridiculous I was as a... young child at the zoo, looking into the tank with an octopus in it. My parents said that i looked really goofy that day and i was acting silly all day because of all the sugar that i ate that day. I had a chocolate and vanilla twist cone for lunch that made me go bananas, along with that i had a entire bag of sour patch kids all by myself. So i was running all over the place because i could not sit still at all to save my life. Then as i was running around i saw this really cool water park looking thing that looked really fun to go play in. So being that the bad kid that i was and all drugged up on sugar i ran into the water park with all my clothes on and got totally drenched. Right there my parents just let me do whatever i wanted in there because they were not going to come after me while i was in there. They even let me be in there with all my clothes on and didn't even care.

No comments:

Post a Comment