Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Daily journal

My worst experience while in a restaurant is when i was in Florida, and my family, my grandparents and me were spending a week and a half in Disney World. One night we decided to go this 50's restaurant, this place was very small but yet it still packed a lot of people. So we ended up sitting down at a table that could fit all eight of us and our waiter came up to the table. He took our drink orders and then when he came back to the table with our drinks, he noticed that my elbows were on the table. He asked me what on earth were my elbows doing on the table? I didn't want to respond because this man was very big and it would be very bad to make him mad. I ended up taking my elbows immediately off the table, but then i forgot that he didn't like that and i put them back on the table. He saw them and yelled at me again for having them on the table. After he left i decided that this is going to be a game, me being the dumb little boy that i was kept putting them on and off the table. After a while of this game he asked me to leave the table with him, i had no idea where he was going to take me. And just around the corner he stopped me and took his belt off. Right there i started to cry my eyes out and he ended up telling me that he was joking the entire time. So i returned to the table crying and from there i hated that man.

No comments:

Post a Comment